About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Long Road Home

I see my boy, my love, my joy,
my faith and hope restored.
He sits right up, just like a pup,
his smiles are our reward.

His heart does glow, his coat does show,
the shine that's back in him.
He looks about, he wants to shout,
'I'm back, I had to win'.

We stand him up and he does strut
about in pants of blue.
Our tears do roll as he does stroll
and see the boy we knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.