About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Beads of Love

Steaming breath,
clouds around,
hits the glass,
without a sound.

Pearls of water,
gently build,
hopes restore,
slowly chilled.

My mind recalls
another day,
a chilly night,
a sunny day.

The day you were
to go away,
but our hearts joined
and here we stay.


4 comments:

  1. The breed of the water.
    A beauty from the sea.
    Are you a seal
    or
    A charmed fairy tale?
    When bubbles pop,
    It's time to leave with tears.
    I must miss you,
    I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this very much! Makes me want to read more...

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.