About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

TRUST


You bared your soul and shared with me,
secrets told and aired to me.
You risked your self and then lay bare,
you only have to know I care.
For you I love, I am your friend,
It knows no bounds, until the end.
I care for you, the soul within,
I bear with you an untold sin.
For you to me are ecstasy,
a friend indeed, you breathe with me.
We are the same, we are as one,
a mortal coil, a life begun.
So now you know I am your truth,
I hold your faith, trust in youth.
You're safe with me, I'm safe with you,
we two as one, we one as two.

(Dedicated to Ben ~ for those who bear their souls and trust)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.