About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Thursday, March 18, 2010

BOY


And in my mind I did see,
a boy of beauty,
a man to be.
His eyes they hold a mystery,
a soul so deep,
so wantonly.
He is to me a searching mind,
of beauty yes,
and so divine.
I only hope to make him mine
and be once spent
at last in time.
A life fulfilled is a life that's lived,
to you my love,
my love I give.

(Picture: Leonardo DiCaprio ~ my favourite one of him)

1 comment:

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.