About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tomorrow


For a day and a night I dreamed of you,
rambling thoughts of all I knew.
Another day, another night,
next came pain against delight.
Could this be my own desire,
in a drowning pool, winter's fire?
Should I hold my thoughts apart,
can I resist my burning heart?
Oh come to me and take my hand,
lay with me on the burning sand.
Against the sky we'll paint our names,
and of no desire we shall refrain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.