About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Friday, April 22, 2011

You Can Not Get To Know Me


You can not understand me. You can not get to know. 
You can not start to feel me. Unless you see the show.
It started in a far off place. My mind it drifted far. 
I left the dark behind me. I headed for a star. 

I spent my time there gazing, at all the pretty lights. 
I tried to think of happy thoughts, as he beat me through the night.
And when the sun returned, I found myself alone. 
I left the stars behind me and I returned to home. 

So if you come to see me, and if I'm not quite there. 
It's because I am in heaven, hiding from my fear.

~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.