About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Image

Image not my dog but similar
What is life, when death lives on?
Our daily drudge, goes on and on.
We take for granted each day we see.
I took for granted you and me. 
And now you've gone, my heart has burst. 
To think of you, it only hurts. 
I can't believe, that full of life. 
It ended so soon, with so much strife.
If I had been there, at the end. 
Your broken life, I could have mend. 
I blame myself, you've gone away.
I hate my life. I hate that day.
But I'll think of you, with only love. 
Until we join, in lands above. 
So run and play, my boyhood friend. 
We'll be together, in the end.


1 comment:

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.