About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Share Me


There is a part of ME that shines. 
It shines so bright, it is divine. 
Divine enough for all the world to see.

See the part of me beneath. 
Beneath the covers I retreat. 
Retreat and you will see what I bequeath. 

There is a part of me I dare. 
I dare because I really care. 
Care enough and you will come to share. 

Share the part of me to see. 
See me now and set me free. 
Free to love who I desire, I'm ME.

~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.