About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Share Me


There is a part of ME that shines
It shines so bright, it is divine
Divine enough for all the world to see.

See the part of me beneath
Beneath the covers I retreat
Retreat and you will see what I bequeath. 

There is a part of me I dare
I dare because I really care
Care enough and you will come to share

Share the part of me to see
See me now and set me free
Free to love who I desire, I'm ME.

~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.