About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Angel


There is an angel watching over me;
he has been there for eternity;
he watches all and only dares to care. 
He is my light with sympathy;
he frees my mind with empathy;
the love he feels he only seeks to share. 
One day I will drift back to him;
the future as it's always been;
My soul restored and time to be as one.
Until that day he waits for me;
he lets me live completely free; 
But never again will leave our love undone. 

~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.