About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Rasmus Ledin - my straight boyfriend
Beauty is a stolen look, 
a backward glance, 
a glimpse I took. 

Love is free, 
upon the air. 
As if by chance,
I would dare. 

I walked behind 
and came so close. 
A gentle brush, 
my overdose. 

Heaven scent, 
my thoughts to me. 
To be so close, 
your energy. 

Friction builds, 
I want to touch. 
Your very presence, 
I love so much. 

You share my sphere, 
my wonder world. 
If you were boy, 
and I was girl. 

I know that we 
would be as one. 
But as we are, 
our love undone. 

But I can dream 
of you instead. 
My straight boyfriend, 
in my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.