About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Friday, July 9, 2010

Two sides to me

Can you see two sides to me?
Do you see my mask?
Can you see what I may be?
You only have to ask.

Buttoned down and scrubbed quite clean,
to school I proudly stride.
Come the dusk and starlit night,
my true self can not hide.


I am to some the perfect son,
a scholastic, sporty boy.
I am all that and more you see,
I like to have my joy.

So grade me not as what you see,
set your thoughts apart.
Then you'll see that side of me,
the essence of my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.