About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Love surfing


Trapped amid a sea of blue, my thoughts do fly, they think of you.
I think of how you used to laugh, your smiling eyes, my other half.
We came together and were as one, but then our love became undone.
We took for granted the love we held, our thoughts entwined, a lovers meld.
And then we suddenly flew apart, the pain of which did burst my heart.
But once again we've learned to laugh, you are my friend, let's never part.


2 comments:

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.