About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Friday, July 30, 2010

The moon's reflect

The wind, it swam, 
upon the sea. 
It seemed to glide 
so happily. 
It shaped, on waves, 
a set of lips, 
the crested waves 
and sullen dips. 
I watched the sun 
as it did show, 
upon the surf 
with molten glow. 
The moon's reflect 
made eyes at me, 
it seemed to wink 
so randomly. 
The pulsing of 
a steady beat, 
did rise inside 
and cause me heat. 
The wind, the surf, 
the salt, the sea, 
oh why can't I 
just set you free?

1 comment:

  1. ~Marcus! I "borrowed" this image
    & poem for my own personal use...
    I hope you don't mind. I will give
    U credit (of course) and promise to
    return them in tack. *kisses*

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.