About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Thursday, July 29, 2010

No More Gone

I turned, and looked and you were gone.
The linger of a finished song,
an echo in my empty head.
I wish you were here in my bed.

The side that's yours is so alone,
a Prince has left his empty throne.
The winter chill begins to creep
and finds me in my waking sleep.


I think of you and you alone.
I wish you back upon your throne.
So come back soon to rest your head,
as I await alone in bed.
I start to hear that finished song
and now you're back and no more gone.

1 comment:

  1. How About another First Kiss?
    x
    Oh happy Day!

    Lawrence :)

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.