About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Stare

I sit and stare 
at the gold plated ear 
of the statue beside the lake. 
I wait and I hope 
if given enough rope 
my heart will cease to ache.
I wonder at night 
and try as I might 
to bring back the dawn of the day. 
Our love was so strong 
it's we who belong 
together, once more, I do pray. 
For you and I know 
our love does still grow 
it's taken a different path. 
Now we can rest 
and be at our best 
once more we have learned to laugh. 
So come be with me 
and set your heart free 
and never again shall we part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.