About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Monday, April 26, 2010

A kick in the balls

There you sit, upon the ground,
taunting me, without a sound,
willing me to throw around,
sadly I won't.

There you rest and wait for me,
kick me hard and set me free,
pick me up and play rugby,
sadly I don't.

What you want is far to much,
I kick you ball, way into touch
You ask a lot and as such,
Oh bloody hell, how can I not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.