About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Come meet me

I start to build, my magic world,
my castle on the net.
I cast about, without a doubt,
myself to who I've met.

I spin a web of strange delight,
to those who come to see.
They come along to hear my song
and to meet with me.

I paint such scenes as may delight,
a world of fantasy.
My videos, my heartfelt woes,
my poems are ecstasy.

I seem to be just who I am,
my thoughts upon my sleeve.
I make new friends, I sell my dreams,
in me you may believe.

So stay a while and visit here
and hear myself be me.
Rest a while and laugh along
and share before you leave.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this one a lot Marcus



    ♡ ♥ ﻉ√٥ﺎ ♥ ♡


    Joe a.k.a. MasterJdiddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a marvellous inspired poet.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.