About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Goodnight Sweet Prince


I take your kiss upon my cheek,
the lightest touch,
it's rather sweet.
I stroke your hand and say goodnight.
I wait until you dim the light.
Your foot steps pad along the hall,
the stairs they creek upon my wall.
You are now gone,
my heart resists,
it begins to slow,
the thrill desists.
I wait once more for the light of dawn,
when once again,
I see you yawn.
The day it starts,
just as it ends,
a kiss from you,
it makes amends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.