About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Monday, June 14, 2010

Scream


I stand alone, a turpid scene.
The sound of silence, it makes me scream.

I feel the wind, the salt, the sea.
I feel the sun, it's burning me.

The golden orb, it burns so bright.
The sky lit orange, through the night.

I can not stand, to see the norm.
I feel missed out, my soul is worn.

So rescue me, and hold me tight.
Hold me fast throughout the night.

And when we wake and see the light,
be my savior and my respite.

Just don't leave me here alone,
my love is yours, my heart you own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.