About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Golden One

Forgive me for my time away, 
as mine own heart does tend to break. 
I need this time to mend my heart 
and rid myself of weary ache.

You know that I am never blue, 
I just need time to heal my soul. 
Remember times of joyful past, 
and remember days of old.

For part of me was torn away, 
the sun that shined upon my day. 
And now my thoughts do sullen pray, 
my baby rests at last.

And if you hear my prayers, my boy, 
remember me with thoughts of joy. 
And know that one day we will join, 
and awaken from the dark.

Our time together has come and gone, 
but know from me it won't be long, 
until the day we are as one, 
to shine again, my golden sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.