About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Friday, June 17, 2011

My Dear


It's winter now, I miss the beach. The surf, the sand, beyond my reach. 
I sit and stare, through windows bare and wait for sunny days. 
I miss the warmth upon my skin, the ocean depths I love to swim, 
I miss the boys I share my world within. 
But most of all I miss his smile, I miss him more than once in a while. 
I only have my memories to share. 
But I know he is coming home, and in my arms he'll never roam. 
I miss the sand, I miss his smile, 
my dear.


~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.