About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Introspective

I believe in summer days, 
in puppy dogs with wagging tales. 
I believe the sun will rise, 
my love will grow, you'll be surprised. 

I believe in love at first sight, 
in holding hope, throughout the night. 
I believe that you and I, 
will be as one, 'til the day we die. 

I don't believe in papal lore, 
in ancient myths and hate or war. 
If God exists, and he just might, 
then he will love, what is right. 

He made me as I really am, 
to be myself, to be a man. 
To love with all my energy
To love a boy, to be just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.