About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Exception

I once did dream of summer skies, as I looked into your smiling eyes, 
but there I saw to my surprise, the warmth of your love and no disguise.
I see in your face every thought you think, as into your arms my heart does sink. 
I trust you more than I trust myself. I love you without exception.

And if by chance I touch your hand, my soul does lift and leave this land, 
and heaven sent it soars above, as I explore our eternal love. 
Were we by chance not meant to be? I can't imagine love you see,
with anyone else, but you and me. I love you without exception.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.