About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Saturday, February 26, 2011

I swear

Is it me, or is it you? The things we say? The things we do?
You know the way, that I always, think of you.

Is it us? They way we trust? The way we love? And love we must?
You know the love, that we share, we two.

You are the boy, who I adore. I can only, love you more. 
Your eyes draw, me deep, into your soul. 

Only time, will ever tell, if we are right, and right to sell,
to each other, the love, we must share.

I'd only die, if I could not, be with you, the one I love, 
I trust to you, my slender love, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.