About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Ebbing Tide

Silver line that slowly flows,
upon the ground 
without a sound.
It steals my thoughts 
and helps me drift away. 

Broken bands upon the beach, 
tempting throb beyond my reach, 
ebbing tide draws me on and on.

Setting sun takes hold of me, 
pulls me forth on autumn breeze, 
takes my hand 
and leads me from the shore.

Cloudless sky steals life from me, 
upwards I go gleefully, 
morning comes and so begins my day.

Tempting is the birds' first song
heartening as I move along, 
draws the life and soul ... from me.

But I know best, this cycle goes, 
my love, my dreams,
they slowly grow.
I see the circle path that I am on.

So I stand still and wait for you,
the night draws cold, 
the morning dew 
and you return my love 
as life renewed.



(I once chased the love I sought, until I stopped, waited.. and love was caught).

1 comment:

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.