About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

summer and winter


Look at me.., 
as I fly. 
The summer bird, 
in winter's sky. 

But I am still.
Earth falls away. 
My fears, my love, 
they do stay.

The ground leaves me, 
I am reborn. 
The summer wind, 
the winter storm. 

But if you catch 
me in the air. 
You'll save my soul 
and quench my fear. 

So hold me tight, 
and don't let go. 
The summer sand, 
the winter snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.