About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Saturday, January 1, 2011

In Bed

Little boy blue 
come blow 
your horn. 
My loins astir 
on the dawn. 
My rod afire,
my heart desire. 
With you in 
my arms,
I bloom. 


Little boy red 
beside me in bed. 
You are my own 
today. 
So lay down 
your arms, 
bent by 
my charms 
and let me have 
my way.

Little boy green 
we make quite a scene. 
Lovers entwined 
in the bed. 
But don't 
look up now 
as I show you how 
young lovers 
should be 
once they wed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.