About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Knowing me


Do I live for the sight of flesh, the shock of the obscene, the coldness of sex?


I would get a greater thrill out of sitting on a bench on a warm summers day, smelling wildflowers, feeling the heat of the sun, having  a bee land on the back of my hand and then depart, watching a butterfly float overhead against the rolling summer clouds and feeling the breath of my lover as he took my land and laid it in his lap.

Knowing life, knowing love and sharing happiness.




Know me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, when did I write this? haha

    It's true but I don't remember writing it. I must have been more drunk than I realised.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.