About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bird's Nest

If I told you that I loved you I would tell you very little.

So I will tell you this:

My heart, my soul, belong to you.
You know this as I know you.
Our minds are one, a secret shared,
a love chanced, a hope dared.
We dream a life to be as one,
the yearning moon,
the burning sun.
I miss you babe with all my soul,
my love for you is not untold.
I dream of dreams of togetherness.
You are the bird I am your nest.
~ Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.