About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Saturday, January 16, 2010

4 thoughts

Trust
If you are in doubt and are unsure, think of those you love the more.
Think of them and how they are, think of how you've come so far.
Trust them first and share your love, ignore their faults and rise above.
Come to terms with frailty, just believe in them you see.
For what you do is share your heart and be their friend and never part.
For being what you hold most true, you are to them only you.

Betrayal
An errant trough of afterthought, a cold sublime enmeshed.
A ridicule of strong distraught, a passing of the flesh.
A sudden jolt of thought rebirth, a bubbling of the mind.
Brings forth the frothsome after mirth, a palette so divine.

Reflection
I put my mind at pillow's rest, to stand the evening still, a test,
For in my mind I showed my breast, blithe spirit of my loins to rest

Renewal
And in my mind I have mispent, the time I lost without your rent,
I see him now as I saw him first and renewed my love as it did burst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.