About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Beside



Is the sky defined by its colour, so blue?
Does the wind once blown, return or renew?
Does the sun once its shone, die for the day? 
Does the moon change monthly or does it stay?

The way I feel and think of you,
is never with sadness, never quite blue. 
I think of the joy we had in the past 
and hold on to love; a love that will last. 

So be well my baby. Be by my side..
and share in this love, I wear it with pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.