About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Monday, December 13, 2010

I see you

I look away when you come near,
I want to feel you come. 
A gentle air does gentle wave,
my skin begins to burn. 

You softly breathing I do hear, 
you are my only one. 
I try to be so very brave, 
My thoughts become undone. 

I feel your head bend down to me, 
a kiss upon my neck. 
My hands take on a life of their own, 
my fingers they do stretch. 

I stroke the arms that hold me so, 
I feel the warmth in you. 
Your deep brown eyes, they smile at me, 
I see the soul I knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.