About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

No Words


To know me well
is to know me more,
my words and charms
will never bore.
There is no chance
that I shall speak,
it's not because
I'm mild or meek.
For when you wait
for me to say,
my words they just
do go away.
My tounge swells up,
my teeth are clenched
and not one word
shall be wrenched.
It's not because
I can't so speak,
it is because
my words don't meet.

The selective mute,
he is so cute,
he listens very well.
But if you wait
for words to come,
time will never tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.