About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Sunday, September 12, 2010

A taste of me...


They all want a taste of me, 
even tho there's one of me. 
Taste by taste I really start to fear.

Slowly as they grab at me, 
piece by piece, I'm losing me. 
What they want they just so slightly tear.

I am just... only one, 
gently as I come undone, 
none of me, soon, will appear. 

Just say hello and do not tie, 
gently as you come on by, 
let me breathe or see me disappear.

Do not judge or criticise, 
hold your views behind your eyes, 
smile softly as you pass me by. 

Caught within this new found art, 
slowly taken, part by part, 
Now I know why others try and hide.

~


"I'm not a label, I'm just me, 
and I don't owe the world an explanation."

~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.