About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Bone


Softly spoken, warm to touch, 
feather light, feel my brush. 
Gently takes your hand and lifts it up.
Draws you near to feel you breathe, 
watches as your chest does heave, 
feels the quickened pulse of life heat up.

Breathes your scent and feels your glow,
presses tight so you will know, 
here I am to share to life with you. 
Stares intent into your soul, 
Shed our youth as we grow old. 
The only things that matter is me and you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.