About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Face

In the morning, 
when I awake, 
I think of you, 
until its late. 
I think of you 
until I go 
to bed. 

And when I dream,
I dream of you. 
The only thing,
I think to do.
The only thoughts 
that enter,
in my head. 

I trace your lips, 
with finger tips, 
I brush your hair 
with heavens care. 
My breath upon 
your naked neck,
I kiss your face.

I only dream, 
to be awake, 
and ease the pain, 
reduce the ache, 
until I once 
again
share
your embrace.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely...
    Poets have their own typical expressions to paint the words of emotions and you did just the same.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.