About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Friday, March 25, 2011

Tait Hughes Geijer

Colour me green, colour me blue.
Paint me in
pictures, as I colour you. 

Imagine a scene, 
where we have
once been. Remember the part, when you stole my heart. 

Believe in the love, that we always share. Know that I love you, know that I care. 

We parted as friends, so it never ends. Paint me in memories, as we become men.

Colour me purple, colour me red. Paint me a rainbow, over my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.