About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Beijos

You only get 
a glimpse
of me, 
the world stands by 
and waits to see. 
More there is 
but not on show, 
I told you what 
there is to know. 
For if I shared 
'all of me',
there would be 
no 'mystery'. 
And what 
you really 
thought of me,
would all 
be gone,
an 
empty dream.

But suddenly 
I'm back 
to peek
there's more 
to see, 
more to seek. 

3 comments:

  1. The second guy looks like Francisco Lanchowski
    Your poems and posts are always nice great and touching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reflection of the real story in your poem.
    You are very practical & capable of expressing things too well through your poems.
    Thats incredible.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.