About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Santiago


There was a boy of joyous lore,
I only wish I knew him more.
His words to me are heavenly,
His soul apart it breathed to me.
His mind, his glow, his every word
I knew him not, it seemed absurd.
But though I knew not who he was,
I loved him more, just because.

I love Santy : )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fue una mirada,
un frenesí de besos,
una lujuria de sentimientos.
Fue un instante sin fin,
sin tiempo para soñar.
y entonces despertamos,
. .. y seguimos amándonos.

Santy me quiere mucho :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.