About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Internet Clown


You can't fool me, you total creep. 
Behind that mask, I hear you speak. 
You wait and play the game you always play. 

You scare me not, for I am far, 
beyond your reach, so strange, bizarre! 
I only wonder why you even stay.

My life's moved on, I have such fun.
Your stupid games, you haven't won. 
So sad an lonely do you dwell within. 

You can not understand my life, 
to be so happy and without strife. 
I spare my pity and leave you to your sin.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.