About this blog...

On this blog you will find the rambling thoughts and images a boy like me finds on the web. It is responses to my dilemma and experience. It's not rude or crude or stereotypical. Just me, just trying to be free, just learning to be myself...

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Lover Boy


Tell me what? Don't walk away.
I will fight you, any day.
Push me hard and I will push you back.

You say what? Just wait for me. 
I will beat you, can't you see.
I won't take any kind of smack.

I'm not scared, is what I am.
Come and get some, I'm your man.
I will wipe your smile, that's for sure.

So if you want a piece of me, 
I will be your destiny.
And I will love you twice and ever more.

~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, even anonymous users. However, ALL comments are subject to moderation and need to be approved. Please note, this is not an R18 blog.